A working professional can nominate an 'Eligible Individual' (or Self Nominate) for the VIRA 2018.
Following are the list of documents to be submitted for Nomination:
- The filled application form in a PDF/.Doc/.Docx format
- Duly completed curriculum vitae (of any structure/pages) in a PDF format
- Pass port size photograph (JPEG/PNG format)
- Scan copy of the Doctoral Degree (or equivalent) Certificate in a PDF/JPEG/PNG format
- Scan copy of the work place ID (PDF/JPEG/PNG format)
Submit the filled application (along with the necessary documents) electronically to:
firstname.lastname@example.org (or) email@example.com
Note: VIRA no longer requires a hardcopy of the application
- Last date to submit Nomination documents via mail is July 15, 2019 (FINAL)
The following are the VIRA Process
- Step - 1:
Nomination papers will be sent for screening process (preliminary selection)
- Step - 2:
Acknowledgement intimation will be communicated to the Nominee
- Step - 3:
VIRA Team may ask the proof for the credits mentioned in the CV. (Optional)
- Step - 4:
Cross verifying the data submitted & forwarding it to the Committee
- Step - 5:
The selected nominees will be communicated via a formal letter via mail
- Step - 6:
ARM 2019 Registration Process
- Step - 7:
Release of the winners list in the official webpage
- Step - 8:
Award Presentation Ceremony
- Step - 9:
Summary of the ARM 2019 will be floated in the official webpage
- Step - 10:
Exclusive Webpage for the Award Winner Profile will be released
The VIRA 2019 Judging is a peer review process, based on nomination documents submitted by the eligible individual.
The panel (from diverse backgrounds, working individually) will be looking for exceptional research record of
significant contribution to the laboratory/institute/industry like Grants-Patents-Collaboration with Industries/Institutions-
Contracts-Publications (Articles and Books)-Special Awards-Other Accomplishments
The panel is instructed to score entries from 0 to 100, using the criteria.
The Venus Foundation aggregates the scores to determine each category.
The panel decision is final and binding
Questions: For more information about the VIRA 2019 submission and selection process,
contact the Office of the Chairman, Venus International Foundation, No.1, Ganesh Nagar Main Road, Adambakkam,
Chennai-600088, India. 044-22531502, +91 9840556456, Email:firstname.lastname@example.org, Web:www.venusinfo.org
- Entries Open: February 4, 2019
- Closing date: July 15, 2019 (FINAL)
- To submit supporting documents: July 15, 2019
- Announcement of Winners: Before July 15, 2019
- Award Presentation/Celebration: August 3, 2019
Registration Information - ARM 2019
- Participants working in Foreign Institutions: USD 300 (INR 20000)
- Participants working in Indian Institutions: USD 150 (INR 10000)
- Participants working in Indian Institutions of National Importance: USD 70 (INR 4900)
- Additional Banquet: USD 30 (INR 2000)
- Access to all sessions and invited speakers
- One High Buffet Lunch Coupon and Breaks
However, the registration does not include the travel and accommodation cost of the participants.
Additional charges are applicable for accompanying person(s).
The registration fees collected will also supports the long term development of the Meet and to keep the
ARM format viable by ensuring that infrastructure and services are in place from year to year.
The following are some of the activities covered:
1. Publications: Summary of the Event AND Exclusive Webpage for the Award Winner
2. Website: Design AND Maintenance
3.Taxes : GST, Income Tax AND Auditing
VIRA 2018 Celebration - Award Presentation Ceremony
- Date: August 3, 2019
- Timings: Check the ARM 2019 Agenda
- Dress Code: Award Recipients have to wear Formal Dress or thier National Costume.
There are no restrictions to color or design.
Audience attending only the ceremony can wear clothing of their own choice
- General Information: Each winner will be announced and asked to collect their award on stage
with an official photographer to capture the moment